After the roaring success of Fortnite and PUBG, everybody is wanting to hop aboard the Battle Royale train and it seems not even the gods are impervious to the allure. Now Zeus, The father of Greek Gods, is inviting you to earn your place as a god in the free-to-play Zeus Battlegrounds.
Developers Industry Games think they have recognised a niche to fill in the battle royale market and that is gamers who prefer fantasy and the mythological
“With the massive audience of gamers that are fans of mythology and fantasy, we know there’s interest in bringing the Battle Royale genre into a new realm,” said Warren Weems, CEO of Industry Games. “Zeus’ Battlegrounds lets you gear up and fight like a Demigod!”
Packed with features Industry Games is hoping to bring battle royale to those who prefer axes and bows over guns and grenades.
• Free-to-Play Melee-based Battle Royale Game
• Fight as a Demigod in action-packed battles including God powers
• 100 players per game
• Season format where you can earn dozens of cosmetic items
• Huge world (Additional combat areas will be added regularly)
• Play Solo or in Teams of up to 4 players
• Leaderboards show current rankings and personal stats
• Legendary weapons
• 4 levels of Godlike Armor
• Customizable male and female characters
• Play in 1st or 3rd person view
Although there is no official release date for Zeus Battlegrounds yet. Eager Demigods can sign up for the beta that is due to take place on Sept 7th and Sept 12th on the Zeus Battlegrounds website
Will you be answering Zeus summon and diving into the battleground? Will you be waiting for the official release of Zeus Battlegrounds or signing up for the beta? As always let us know your thoughts in the comments below.