by Lord Badger
Deep Silver and Developer FISHLABS have just released the brand new trailer for their upcoming epic space shooter Chorus. The trailer details the relationship between the protagonist Nara and her sentient starfighter Forsaken.
Can the redemption arc of both pilot and ship bring down the tyranny of The Circle?
In Chorus you take control of ace pilot Nara, a fugitive on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her, facing her haunted past along the way. Along with her sentient starfighter Forsaken, she explores ancient temples, engaging in exhilarating zero-g combat and fighting to unite the resistance forces against the cult (known as the Circle) and their leader, the Great Prophet.
• A compelling single-player experience
• Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
• Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
• Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
• Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
• Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and powers in zero-g dogfights
• Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
• Enjoy gorgeous next-gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
As well as releasing the trailer today Deep Silver also announced that Chorus will be out on the 3rd December 2021 for Xbox Series X & Xbox One, PS4 & PS5, PC, Stadia and Amazon Luna. Pre-orders for Chorus are now available and can be ordered here