In these fun trailers Conan has to tackle some real world objects including surviving an ambush from a automatic vacuum cleaner, building a workbench with instructions (one I can definitely relate to!) and going mano et mano with an aeroplane. Each trailer starts with these live action sequences and then shows some new gameplay featuring some of the fantastical creatures players can battle in the game and a look at some of the impressive building mechanics for building up your fortresses.
In Conan Exiles players can explore the vast open-world landscapes of the Conan The Barbarian Universe where they can team up with other players or dominate them in player vs player combat. Players can build huge structures and fortresses to defend their home from invading forces. The game is played from a third person perspective and features sword fighting and other melee combat battling huge mythological creatures from the Conan Mythos. The game also features survival elements such as staying warm in colder areas, cooling yourself off in warmer ones, eating, drinking, sleeping to remain in top fighting shape. Weather will also provide another environmental obstacle such as sandstorms sweeping in making traversal and visibility more challenging.
I’ll leave you with the official description from the game’s official website https://www.conanexiles.com/ which you can visit for more information. Conan Exiles launches on PS4, Xbox One and PC on Tuesday 8 May 2018.
Start with nothing but your bare hands and forge the legacy of your clan, building anything a small home to gigantic fortresses and entire cities. Wage war using swords, bows, siege weapons, and even take control of giant avatars of the gods and lay waste to enemy cities.
Explore a vast, seamless world full of challenge and opportunity. Hunt animals for resources, slay monsters for treasure, and delve deep underground to discover the secrets of ancient civilizations.
- EXPLORE A VAST WORLD: Explore a giant world, from the burning desert in the south to the snow-capped mountains in the north.
- SURVIVE: Stay warm, cool yourself down, drink and eat, weather scouring sandstorms, prevent your mind from being corrupted when exploring dark dungeons, and battle vicious monsters to stay alive.
- BUILD: Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build anything from a small home to entire cities piece by piece.
- DOMINATE: Wage war against your enemies, use siege weapons and explosives and see their walls crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury in violent and brutal combat.
- BUILD AN ARMY OF THRALLS: Capture NPCs, drag them back to your base, and use the Wheel of Pain to break their will.
- BECOME A GOD: Sacrifice your enemies on the altar of your god then summon and take control of their huge, towering avatar.
- PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE: Play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you.
Has EGX Just Destroyed Itself?
RPGolf Legends – Trailer Reveal
Chorus – Trailer and Pre – Order Details