Publisher Deep Silver and their Hamburg-based development studio have today announced Dead Island: Survivors is now available on IOS & Android smart devices.
The game is a free to play spin off of the console titles where players play from a top down perespective and have numerous weapons and traps to lay waste to the undead hordes. The game is specifically designed for playing on smart phones and tablets and has card collecting features aswell as a range of different heroes to play as, zombies to slay, weapons, traps, consumables, levels and missions to complete.
Fans of the console games can keep their eyes out for a number of tie-ins, Easter eggs and references as they play. Here are the key features as listed by the developers.
• Enjoy action-packed gameplay mixing melee combat and trap laying
• Collect iconic heroes to face the zombies
• Build your base with cunning traps to fend off the hordes
• Survive together with your friends and allies
• Explore and free beautiful, hand-made islands
• Meet the heroes and zombies in the real world – with ARKit (iOS version only)